The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to inform you of the way we manage your personal data, when you browse or use the services included on our website, so that you can freely decide if you wish to provide them for the purposes set out in this document.
1. Who is responsible for the personal data that I provide?
The party responsible for the personal data request it is: Chocolateros.net
If you wish to contact us, write us to the following email address: email@example.com
2. How will you use my personal data?
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Attend to any request.
- We will keep your contact information to inform you periodically about the products and services, our own or those of third parties that we understand may be of interest to you.
- Know your tastes and preferences to improve the quality of our products and services.
- Register your IP address used for browsing our website and your consumption habits to manage our marketing actions.
3. Commercial communications
The contribution of your personal data in any of our registration forms implies your express acceptance so that we can send you our own or third party information that we understand may be of interest to you. The sending of this information is a substantial part of our business and, therefore, is associated with the contracting of any of our products or services.
However, we remind you that you can oppose at any time and for free to the sending of these communications, by sending an email to the address indicated in the first point of this document.
4. How long will my personal data keep?
Your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to provide you with the service for which you registered.
Queremos conservar tus datos de contacto de forma indefinida para enviarte información periódica sobre productos y/o servicios, propios o de terceros, que entendamos puedan resultar de tu interés. Si no deseas recibir información comercial, propia o de terceros, puedes oponerte indicándolo en la siguiente dirección: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. What data should I provide?
All the personal data requested that are marked with an asterisk are essential to send you information about our products and services.
6. Will my personal data be transferred to third parties?
No, your data is not transferred to third parties, unless it is essential to provide a requested service.
7. Your rights
- You have the right to access your personal data.
- You have the right to request rectification or deletion.
- You can withdraw your consent.
- You can request the limitation of your treatment.
- You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to the portability of your data.
9. Data quality
Your personal data is classified as confidential information, therefore, any treatment on this data will be carried out guaranteeing maximum secrecy against third parties and applying the necessary security measures to guarantee your security.
11. Security measures
Chocolateros.net has adopted the necessary measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access of personal data, knowing at all times the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment, nevertheless, the User must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
12. Particular conditions
Children and young people under 18 who need the permission of their parents or guardians to provide personal information on the website of Chocolateros.net are warned.